Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sports


With the Olympics drawing to a close, I wanted to make a wordart of this quote.  It seems to fit the spirit of this year's competitions, from the country that dedicated their performances to their fallen  fellow athelete, to the skier who won gold dispite a leg injury, to the skater who won a medal just days after the sudden death of her mother.  Truly all countries can be proud of their atheletes in this year's winter Olympic games.

I won't be online too much for a while; my father has cancer and is in hospice care right now.  I want to thank Annie (of littlefootprints) for her help, she has been by my side while I care for my Dad.  She and I won't be posting too much for a while, even though we will both keep creating separately and together during this time...creating is wonderful therapy!  It's the going online, uploading and posting that takes time.  *sigh*

Download from Mediafire here

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your sunshine kit, and this is great too. thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I know the posting and uploading can be a struggle. I have become a follower so I can see when you next post. I lost my Mum awhile ago so I know what it's like when your parents are very ill. God Bless

    ReplyDelete